Safer pest control for your familyIn many ways, you can say that our main product is customer service. It's what we work on the hardest and 100% of our staff is dedicated to this process. We know that our success is based on how well we have supported our clients. It's what matters most.
We promise:To be accessible, friendly and helpful at all times.
To answer the phone when you call.
To promptly reply to your emails and support tickets.
To provide you with timely information to help you make better informed decisions.
We value your feedback. Please let us know how we're doing - the good, the bad and the ugly. We're listening at email@example.com
Monday through Friday from 9am to 5pm.
EcoStar Pest Management
705 Cookman Avenue
Asbury Park, NJ 07712
Fax: (732) 332-2700
We believe in real world experience above all, but we also understand the value of industry and vendor certifications. Our experienced and highly trained staff are experts in the services we are recommending. We are obsessed with maintaining a continuous and rigorous certification process for all of our people.
This is a sampling of the certifications that our staff has attained:
- NYS Department of Environmental Conservation - Registration # 11765
- NJ Department of Environmental Protection - License # 9931A
- Members of the New York State Pest Management Association, NYSPMA
- Members of the National Pest Management Association, NPMA
- Member of BBB and BBB Online
NPMAThe National Pest Management Association (NPMA), a non-profit organization with more than 7,000 members from around the world, was established in 1933 to support the pest management industry's commitment to the protection of public health, food and property. This commitment is reflected both in the continuing education of pest management professionals and the dissemination of timely information to homeowners and businesses.
GreenPro companies employ a comprehensive, environmentally friendly approach when treating a property. We Investigate the source of the problem – and eliminate it – before applying pesticides and apply pesticides only when necessary.
QUALITY PROQualityPro is an initiative designed to increase professionalism in the pest management industry. This dynamic program certifies companies based on comprehensive standards. Known as “the mark of excellence in pest control,” the QualityPro designation is achieved by ensuring that all employees ascribe to a set of standards far above what is required by state and federal regulations.
QualityPro standards that must be met before a company can achieve this important designation:
- All Employees must undergo a comprehensive background evaluation.
- Companies must have a drug-free workplace policy that not only prohibits illegal drugs, but also requires employees to notify management if they are using prescribed medication that may impair their judgment, driving ability, performance or behavior.
- Motor vehicle record checks must be conducted on all employees who drive a company vehicle or a personal vehicle for company business.
- Each employee who shows up to your residence or business is required to adhere to a strict uniform dress code and service vehicle maintenance and appearance policy. (We want to make a great first impression…no leaking oil on your driveway or dirty boots on your carpet!)
- QualityPro ensures that companies must provide you with a warranty/service agreement that clearly outlines the scope of service in BOLD type on the first page of the contract.
- Clear communication practices must be followed, including procedures for contacting you to schedule the inspection and notification.
- Sales and service technicians must meet testing requirements before they are eligible to work on your property. QualityPro feels that testing and training are among the most important aspects of any service industry.
- The QualityPro program includes an environmental stewardship component that requires companies to offer integrated Pest Management services (IPM) to customers.
- Advertising practices are established to ensure that companies don’t make false claims when soliciting your business. No images, words or misleading terminology!
- All companies that enroll in the QualityPro program must have insurance minimums in place for workers comp, general liability and vehicles.